Tile can be presented over tile as long as the essential tile is sound. Preceding contemplating whether to present tile over tile, look at the primary foundation for breaks, free tiles and water hurt. If the secret tile isn’t consistent, the tile that you put over it will fasten, break or tumble insane long term. A run of the mill issue defying installers of divider tiles is the tiles’ moving lower under the force of gravity before the concrete sets. This is ordinarily achieved by not mixing your paste suitably. Eagerly comply with your creator’s headings to ensure genuine mixing.
Setting up the Surface
1. Clean the external layer of the tile that you thiết bị vệ sinh cần thơ are tiling over.
2. Sand the external layer of the tile to help the obligation of the new tile to this surface. Use a sander with 80-coarseness sandpaper to unsavory the external layer of the tile.
3. Clean and up the surface to take out any buildup achieved by the sanding.
Fanning Out the Tile
4. Find the particular focal point of the divider. To do this, use an assessing tape to find the point of convergence of each side of the divider and characterize a contrary limit from the edge across the divider. At the intersection point of this X and Y center is your center engraving.
5. At the underpinning of the divider lay a line of free tiles from the center engraving to the uttermost furthest reaches of one of the dividers or foundation locale. Make sure to implant two spacers in each tile with the objective that you get a genuine plan. You can no question not fit the last tile between the edge of the divider and the segment of tiles. This is fine; disregard that one for the present.
6. Measure the partition from the last full tile to the edge of the divider or foundation area. Note this distance for later.
7. Lay another section of free tiles from the point of convergence of the divider the alternate way.
8. Measure the division from the last full tile to the edge of the divider or foundation district.
9. Move the vertical center line to part the distance between these two assessments. For example, expecting the space on the left side is 8 inches and the space on the right side is 4 inches, move your line 2 slithers to the left with the objective that there are 6 wet blankets on each side.
10. Go over this cooperation for the level spot line. Anyway, since you are presenting divider tiles you can not lay these on the floor as you achieved for the vertical center line.
11. Place a tile at the center engraving and hold it with your hand.
12. Put you tile spacer on top of the tile and leave an engraving on top of the tile spacer.
13. Set the lower part of a tile at this engraving and repeat the collaboration. Place a tile spacer and leave an engraving.
14. Measure the division from the last full tile to the most elevated mark of the divider. Mark this distance for soon.
15. Reiterate a comparable communication toward the lower part of the divider from the center engraving.
16. Split the difference between the two assessments and change the center line as needs be. The union between these two changed lines is your tiling place mark. This parts the divider into four quarters. You will tile these quarters one by one start from the center engraving.
Setting up the Thinset
17. Pour a piece of the creator’s proposed proportion of water into the 5-gallon holder.
18. Void piece of the sack of thinset into the compartment.
19. With your processor/strong drill set at a low speed, with the blender associated, blend the water and thinset.
20. Add the abundance water and thinset in little bunches while mixing, until you have added the sum of the water and thinset.
21. Resulting to blending totally, grant the thinset to sit for 15 minutes so the pastes inside it can totally coordinate.
Laying the Tile
22. Scoop a piece of thinset out of your compartment with the half-inch scoop.
23. Start at your center engraving and spread the thinset across the old tiles. Incline the scoop at a 30-degree point and spread the thinset in enormous half-twist strokes. The edge of the scoop shouldn’t pull along the tile under, yet should press the thinset against the basic floor.
24. Spread a couple of square feet of thinset out. Do whatever it takes not to cover the whole floor.
25. Place one tile at your center engraving, close to the side of the quarter of the divider that you are starting with. Make an effort not to press the tile down into the thinset, yet give it a fragile, even press so it bonds to the thinset.